Tuesday, August 25, 2009

South Jordan - Skin and Bones | Fatal Flaw (Acoustic)




Skin And Bones

Come on get out save yourself from the lies
Come on get out you’re hiding in
disguise
You’re skin and bones
You’re skin and bones

Tremble you are
frightened of the sudden moves
Fearful he likes
One by one he’s got you
now

Hide the broken soul that you’re wearing now
Tears go unseen
Where’s
your pride when you need it most

Come on get out save yourself from the
lies
Come on get out you’re hiding in disguise
Come on get out he’s trying to
deceive
Come on get don’t struggle to believe that

You’re skin and bones

She lost her sense of hope
Not trying hard to battle back
She hears
whispers
Telling her the time is now

They say…

Come on get out save
yourself from the lies
Come on get out you’re hiding in disguise
Come on get
out he’s trying to deceive
Come on get don’t struggle to believe that

He
was your doomed romance
He was your last mistake
He fought to keep you
down
He called you dear just so you’d forget that you’re

You’re skin and
bones

She’s dying can’t you see
She’s grasping for her last breath now

Download - MP3


Fatal Flaw (Acoustic)

They told me be careful
They said be weary of you
They warn persistence is
the fatal flaw

I find myself waiting
Find myself hoping that you’ll
One
day fall into my open arms

But it’s ok, you can just call me friend
Even
though I mind I’ll just take the backseat again
In the end I’m here
In the
end just sit and stare
The season change not making way
As I’m just waiting
waiting waiting for you

But I’ve been here a time or two
Like trying to
fight the dying breath
Why is every step I take so damn hard

I’ve got some
battle wounds from this
I’ve got the sinking feeling in my skin
I’m getting
tired of the night
Just waiting for the light

But it’s ok, you can just
call me friend
Even though I mind I’ll just take the backseat again
In the
end I’m here
In the end just sit and stare
The season change not making
way
As I’m just waiting waiting waiting for you

But it’s ok, you can just
call me friend
Even though I mind I’ll just take the backseat again
In the
end I’m here
In the end just sit and stare
The season change not making
way
As I’m just waiting waiting waiting for you

They said be weary of you
They warn persistence is the fatal flaw

Download - MP3
 

P0PdRIVE Copyright © 2008